Subscribe now via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry and Zune
What?! You haven’t subscribed yet? There are several ways you can listen. I know, that’s so awesome of me, right?
Get it straight from the website by clicking HERE. The first four episodes are waiting for you now.
Our very first episode includes a conversation with New York Times best-selling author Dan Miller.
To make sure you don’t miss a future episode (’cause I’d hate to have to come to your house) there area several ways you can subscribe:
- Subscribe via the Stitcher Radio App (the Stitcher smartphone app is awesome)
- Subscribe via iTunes (this is also where you’ll rate and review the podcast – more on that below – yes, I’m watching you!)
- Subscribe via the Blackberry network (do people still use those?)
You can also subscribe to RTLP (that’s slang for Read to Lead Podcast) via the Zune part of the XBox Live Store, but there is no direct link for that (sorry).
Want a simple RSS link? I have that too!
Want the most recent episode? Here it is!
When you subscribe, might I BEG you for an iTunes Review? That link goes to very simple instructions on how to do just that in less than 4 minutes. It would mean a great deal to me (go ahead and click it…remember, I’m watching).
This is important whether you actually subscribe via iTunes or not. Why? Because…
- iTunes is king when it comes to podcasting
- The first 2 months of a podcasts life are critical
- Ratings (5 stars especially) and written reviews (just a sentence or two) help new podcasts get noticed in the iTunes New & Noteworthy section.
- Making it into New & Noteworthy can mean the difference between staying power and fizzle.
- If you find it worthy of 5 stars, I will mention you in a future show!
So, are you with me?
Now, think of anyone and everyone you know who might enjoy this podcast and forward this newsletter to them now!
You’ll appear influential and knowledgeable when you do. AND, you’ll be practicing what our next guest, Jonah Berger, calls leveraging “social currency.”
Isn’t learning awesome?
Host, the Read to Lead Podcast