I’ve got some great news. My exclusive book club, created especially for listeners of Read to Lead, has officially re-opened for only the second time.
I call it Read to Lead University.
There are only 50 spots available, and several of those spots have already been snagged by those who were on the standby list after our last open registration.
You’ll need to act fast, or risk missing out all together.
You may be thinking, “Why only 50 spots, Jeff?”
You see, limiting the number of people coming in at any one time, especially for a relatively new project like this one, allows me to truly super serve each member.
Being on the ground floor of something like this is a big deal, so I want to do all I can to make it special. Capping registrations gives me the ability to do that.
Here’s what you’ve missed – but have a chance to check out once a member…
Since launching the book club in late January to 50 charter members, we’ve read both Reach and Deep Work as a group.
In this short time, members were able to submit questions about Deep Work to the author himself, Cal Newport (and he graciously answered every last one)! The questions and his responses are posted in our members area.
Not only that, but Reach author Andy Molinsky joined us for our very first LIVE monthly book chat about his book! Yes, we recorded it. It’s in the members area AND, it’s AWESOME!
So, what all does your membership get you? Great question. Membership includes:
- A personal invitation to our LIVE monthly, members-only book chats
- The chance to build relationships with other members via our live, virtual breakout sessions
- Access to all book chat recordings (even the ones held before you joined)
- Access to on-going book- and reading-related resources
- Entry into our private Facebook group for on-going discussions
- A subscription to Read to Lead University magazine (our printable and downloadable monthly book summaries)
- Accountability and encouragement toward your reading goals
- Helpful strategies each month to ensure you take action on what you’re learning
- A chance to ask questions of, and forward comments to, some of the authors whose books we’re reading.
- And, yes, the chance to meet some of our authors through occasional visits to our LIVE book chats!
Sounds awesome, right? But don’t take my word for it. Here’s what current members are saying:
“If you want more meaning, more brain power and more fun in your professional development, you’ve just found it.” – Sherri G.
Right out of the gate we had an opportunity to hear directly from our first book’s author. It’s been very cool and I look forward to the other books this year. – Sovann P.
The group calls are fantastic! Read to Lead University has been a great investment in ME! – Sara H.
The member rate is just $25 per month. AND you should know that once these 50 slots are filled, membership will never be offered at this rate again.
I don’t expect these slots to last long so, if you’re in, make sure you join now by clicking this link:
===>> Read to Lead University Enrollment
You may be wondering, “Jeff, what books are you reading together next?” Great question.
Our April book is called The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks Than Others Do in 12 Months by Brian Moran and Michael Lennington. Then, in May, we’ll be diving into Pivot: The Only Move That Matters is Your Next One by Jenny Blake.
Put simply, I want to help you actually execute on what you’re learning through the reading you’re doing. That’s what Read to Lead University is all about.
Like my wife Annie wrote yesterday morning during her daily devotional time:
Knowledge is good, but there is a vast difference between knowledge (having the facts) and wisdom (applying those fact to life).
Let this community help you with “applying those facts to life.” I hope you’ll join us.